DIGITRANS addresses the strategic business opportunities the digital transformation process is offering SMEs for developing new digital business models and to shape successfully the global competition.
The increasing digitisation of business processes by e.g. the Internet of Things or Industry 4.0 requires developing new business models for companies to remain competitive on global markets. There is no digital transformation without appropriate business transformation. Mainly SMEs from less developed Danube regions but also from strong regions such as Baden-Württemberg (DE) are suffering from the digital revolution as they still do not have enough competencies to cope with digital transformation’s challenges. Therefore DIGITRANS aims at developing a SME appropriate innovation method enabling SME to create competitive digital business models within a specifically setup incubator space.
DIGITRANS focuses on Creative Industries, Health and Advanced manufacturing - three sectors relevant to all Smart Specialization Strategies from the partner regions to pilot the innovation method and tools to be developed transnationally by the consortium. By developing a transnationally validated blended learning training programme in connection with a specific online learning environment, SMEs will be empowered and equipped with the relevant skills to handle their digital transformation process successfully and create competitive business models.
To reach this aim the following outputs will be generated:
** New digital business method
** Validated innovation space with appropriate tools
** Targeted e-learning environment allowing SMEs and business support organisation to learn independently
** Documented business model cases demonstrating DIGITRANS method’s effectiveness
** Blended learning training concept to deliver the DIGITRANS method in partner regions and beyond
** Regional policy workshops and recommendations to support regional policy stakeholders to integrate DIGITRANS method into their digital strategy."
- MFG Innovation Agency Media and Creative Industries Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Romanian Research Group in Corporate Finance Association, Romania
- Alumni Association of the Petru Maior University from Tirgu Mures, Romania
- University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- IRP Institute of entrepreneurship research, Slovenia
- Faculty of Organization and Informatics, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Technology Innovation Centre Medjimurje Ltd, Croatia
- Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, Bulgaria
- Institute of Technology and Development Foundation, Bulgaria
- University of Debrecen, Faculty of Economics, Hungary
- MAG PRAKTIKUM Nonprofit Ltd., Hungary
- Innovation and Technology Transfer Salzburg GmbH, Austria
- Böblingen District, Germany
- Reutlingen University, Germany
- Sarajevo Economic Region Development Agency, Serbia
- University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Economics in Subotica, Serbia
|R&D EU-projects, public funding|
|2017 - 2019|
|Research Group Knowledge Engineering|