Welcome at the research group Scientific Computing
We focus on research in programming paradigms, languages, compilers and software infrastructures for scientific computing to support users in the process of solving increasingly complex compute- and data-intensive problems in science and engineering on high-end parallel and distributed computing platforms.
Parallel and High Performance Computing
- Programming paradigms and languages
- Compilers and runtime systems
- Parallelization and optimization strategies
- Programming models and architectures
- Application development Environments
- Large-scale data management
- Medicine, Life Sciences
- Physics, Chemistry, Engineering
- Finance, Economics
News & Events
no news in this list.