Research Group Workflow Systems and Technology
Währingerstraße 29, 1090 Wien
I am a researcher at the WST (Workflow Systems and Technology) research group at the University of Vienna and primarily interested in the processing and presentation of data, especially business process data.
After finishing an apprenticeship as an industrial manager, I studied Business Informatics at the University of Applied Sciences in Konstanz, Germany, where I graduated with a Diploma in 2008. Afterwards, I graduated in 2011 with a M.Sc. in Digital Media of the University of Bremen, Germany.
During and after my studies, I worked as a software developer and business analyst for different companies in Germany and Switzerland, before joining the workgroup Workflow Systems and Technology in October 2011.
- Business Process Monitoring and -Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Data Visualization
- Data Sonification (presentation of data using sound)
- AVA Date: ongoing
- Advanced Technologies for Adaptive Manufacturing Processes Date: ongoing
- Sonification for Process Monitoring Date: ongoing
- Process Mining for Intrusion Detection in Smart Energy Grids Date: September 2015 - August 2016
- ADaptive Virtual ENTerprise ManufacTURing Environment Date: September 2011 - August 2014
No content found.