Before that, he took part in the European Commission's Seventh Framework Programme [FP7/2007-2013] INDENICA project from March 2011 to September 2013 on novel techniques for modeling and developing virtual service platforms for integrating and tailoring multiple heterogeneous service-based platforms.
From Oct 2008 to Feb 2011, Huy had worked on the EU FP7 COMPAS project on new methods and techniques for modeling, assessing, and ensuring business compliance in SOAs. COMPAS's results have been praised by the EU project officer and reviewers as exceptionally successful in all aspects.
His current research interests are mainly in the field of software engineering including software architecture, view-based architecture, model-driven engineering, service-oriented computing, process-driven SOAs, and distributed event-based software systems.
- 1979: Born in Da Nang, Vietnam.
- 1997: Finished high school in Da Nang City, Vietnam.
- 2002: Finished BSc study at HCM City University of Technology, Vietnam.
- 2002-2005: Appointed lecturer position at HCM City University of Technology, Vietnam.
- 2005-2008: Awarded ASEA/UNINET scholarship by the Austrian Ministry of Education and Research for pursuing PhD degree at Vienna University of Technology, Austria.
- Oct 2008 - Dec 2009: Worked as a project assistant at Distributed Systems Group, Vienna University of Technology, Austria.
- Dec 2009: Awarded Dr.-techn. degree (with distinction) by Vienna University of Technology, Austria.
- Dec 2009 - Feb 2011: Appointed postdoc position at Distributed Systems Group, Vienna University of Technology, Austria.
- Mar 2011 - present: Appointed senior postdoc position at Software Architecture Group, University of Vienna, Austria.
No content found.